A new iMIMS app update is now available in the Apple app store. Please install it at your earliest convenience. Open the App Store, press “Updates” in the bottom right corner and then press “Update” next to iMIMS Australia. Installing this update does not require the Medicines database to be downloaded again.
Note: in the unlikely event that you experience issues after installing the app update, such as the app not opening or closing down unexpectedly. If you do then a clean reinstall is required. Please follow the install/reinstall procedure – click here
The app is designed to work on the latest operating system version iOS 9.3.1. To update iOS go to Settings – General – Software Update.
If you have an iPhone 4 then the latest version of the operating system is iOS 7 which is not suitable for this release of iMIMS.
Improvements in this update
- Fixed issues relating to data download.
- Pausing and resuming download now works as intended.
- Fixed issue where app uses mobile data when “Only download updates when on WIFI” option is enabled.
- Option to “check for updates automatically” has been reinstated.
- Fixed issue causing some company contact information to not be displayed.
- Fixed issue causing some product images to not appear during searches.
- The app can now be launched using Launcher and similar apps (use imims:// as URL).
This is an incremental update fixing major usability issues. We will continue to work on remaining issues and will release app updates in the near future.